AHA Water Bottle Supplier
||Biocera AHA Water Bottle(1unit)
||Body- Container, Cartridge- Eastman TritanTM Top, Bottom Cap- Polypropylene (PP)
||H264 x D70 mm / 10.39 x 2.76 inches
||1 year- assuming daily consumption of 1.5 liters / 50.72 fl. oz of water
Features and Benefits :
- The ‘Biocera A.H.A. Water Bottle’ is a luxurious and portable all-in-one type bottle which can turn regular water into hydrogen-rich alkaline water.
- The deoxygenation filters contain Biocera’s ceramic balls that are certified by NSF, FDA, and CE for safety. The ceramic balls contained in the filter release hydrogen, calcium, magnesium,potassium, and other beneficial minerals.
- Materials used are Tritan, Which are environmentally friendly and free of Bisphenol-A (BPA) Tritan is an environmentally friendly material which combines the transparency of glass and the durability of plastics. The material is free of Bisphenol-A, anenvironmental hormone, so one can be rest assured when using the product.
- Lightweight and luxurious capsule-shape design that is Fit to be a fashion item, weighing only 250g, the lightweight, capsule-shaped design of the water bottle is fashionable for everyone.
- The luxurious packaging for presents The colorful, yet simple packaging makes it perfect for presents.
Tips for Storage and Cleaning :
- When the product is not used for extended periods of time, it is advised that the product be cleaned, dried, and sealed completely before storage.
- Clean by putting in 2 spoons (about 20cc) of vinegar inside the bottle and enough water to fully submerge the filter.
- Close the lid and shake multiple times. Then flush out the solution and refill with drinking water.
Looking for "AHA Water Bottle" ?